Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
This gentle exfoliating cleansing treatment acts as a 4-in-1 product to thoroughly cleanse and improve glow while purifying, minimizing the appearance of pores and helping to protect the skin’s natural hydration balance. Free of soaps, alcohols and detergents, this cleanser clarifies with fresh enzymes, clays and essential oils, while microspherical beads polish the skin and reduce appearance of blackheads – all without stripping the skin of moisture. Skin is left feeling balanced, hydrated and glowing.
- Gentle exfoliation helps remove build up from the surface of the skin.
- Leaves skin feeling supple and moisturized.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Deeply cleanses and decongests the skin.
- Apply a generous amount of the Regenerating Cleanser to dry skin and polish. Apply an even layer of the Resurfacing Mask on top and leave for 5-10 minutes for a deeper exfoliation treatment.
- Apply it on dry skin and massage into skin using circular motions, then focus on highly congested areas during a second buffing cleanse.
Suitable for all skin types except sensitive
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Sorbitan Olivate, Oryza sativa (Rice) Extract*, Lactobacillus/Punica granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-glucoside, Cetearyl glucoside, Kaolin (Rose Clay), Sclerotium gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Phytate, Denatured Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Aroma**, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
*Ingredients from organic farming
**Clinical grade essential oils blend
Reviews for Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
I bought this product awhile ago with their Clarifying moisturizer and omg they both work so well together. My skin isn't exactly acne prone but it's dull, flaky and oily at certain areas. I can say that this product did make a difference with my skin. It is a very gentle exfoliator, but not too gentle to get the dirt off. It has a light refreshing scent. After using this, my skin always looks brighter and more hydrated. It's great for sensitive skin like mine too as it doesn't leave my face too squeaky clean and doesn't leave my face red as a tomato. If you can afford to splurge, I would definitely recommend this one!View Review